Entropia Universe is the first real-time online strategy that has a real banking license. This is a huge science fiction world with several unique planets on which you can do anything, but, perhaps, the most important thing – in this game you can really make money and withdraw it to a real bank account.
Minimum system requirements
|OS||Windows 7 +|
|Disk Space||10 GB|
- on all six planets a single economic system that allows you to build a large-scale business;
- moving between planets is also part of the gameplay, and can bring a meeting with space pirates;
- lack of classic quests (starting three do not give either experience or money);
- each planet has its own unique feature;
- skills develop when used regularly;
- there are mentors in the game who can share experience;
- at the end of training, a mentor can get a full set of armor;
- fixed ratio of in-game currency to the dollar;
- there is no limit to imagination when creating an avatar.
Gameplay Entropia Universe
In this game, it is possible to create only one character, and in the future it will not work to change it. The choice of occupation and development strategy remains with the player, and is practically unlimited. A lot of professions and classes for every taste. You can hunt for unearthly monsters, mine ore in a mine, buy and sell items, buildings and entire territories. The economic system is fully regulated by players. Things tend to break, and fixing them costs money. You can, and perhaps even need to enter funds into the game. This will allow you to develop faster, and, quite possibly, in the foreseeable future to make a decent fortune. Here you can communicate with other players, not only using regular chat, but also voice, through a microphone and headphones.